Warm Pomegranate and Apple Mocktail
This warm pomegranate and apple mocktail is a perfect spiced drink for a cozy evening at home! It only has 5 ingredients and it’s incredibly easy to make! A delicious non-boozy winter drink that's healthy and sugar free!
Servings: 2 -3 cups
- 2 cups unsweetened 100% apple juice (no added spices)
- 1 cup unsweetened 100% pomegranate juice
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks + 2-3 additional cinnamon sticks for garnish
- 1 slice orange peel (optional)
- sweetener of choice (optional)
Add all ingredients to a saucepan and bring the mixture to a low boil on medium heat.
Turn heat to low and simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
Strain and serve warm. Taste and add your favorite sweetener, if using.
Pour into glasses or mugs and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.
This pomegranate and apple mocktail can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2-3. It can easily be reheated or you can enjoy it cold.
© Pastry Wishes