No Bake Strawberry Dessert Cups (Easy + Tips)
These delicious no bake drunken strawberry dessert cups are light, creamy, and refreshing. They’re perfect for entertaining and a cinch to make!
Servings 6 -8 approximately
- 1 pound / 500 g strawberries (about 25)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1 cup (250 ml) heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup (28 g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 strawberries and mint leaves (optional)
Wash and hull the strawberries and then pat them dry.
To a large bowl, add the strawberries, sugar, and vodka. Mix everything together. Then cover with plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, whip the cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Put it in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and refrigerate it until you're ready to serve. Alternatively, you could use a spoon instead to assemble the cups.
Assemble the Dessert Cups
Spoon some strawberries into a glass. You could strain the strawberries first if you don’t want any syrup in the dessert.
Pipe some whipped cream on top of the strawberries.
Add another layer of strawberries over the whipped cream.
Finish with some more whipped cream on top.
Garnish with some sliced strawberries and mint leaves, if desired.
Enjoy them right away or cover them with plastic wrap and put them in the refrigerator. They can be refrigerated for a few hours before serving.
Picture Tutorial & Tips: I have a detailed picture tutorial in my post to help you out with each step of the recipe as well as lots of tips to ensure success.
© Pastry Wishes
- The servings will depend on the size of glasses you use.
- After you wash the strawberries, pat them dry and try to absorb as much water as you can, otherwise, they’ll get soggy.
- You could soak the strawberries longer than 1 hour if you want a more intense alcohol flavor - you could even do it overnight. However, keep in mind that the longer you soak the strawberries, the softer they become. Also, macerating them longer creates more syrup.
- For boozier strawberries, you could add more vodka, if you want.